COVID-19 IS REAL!
Together we shall win the fight against Covid-19. Stay save and observe the following preventive measures
Wash you hands regularly with soap and water or alcohol base hand rub.
Avoid touching your nose, mouth and eyes with your hands.
Cover your cough/sneezing or cough/sneeze into your inner flexed elbow or into a tissue paper.
Keep a healthy social distance of at least 6 feet from others.
Stay at home if you can.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT COVID-19
- Covid-19 is a virus that attacks the respiratory system
- Covid-19 is not an airborne disease, it is contained in air droplets that are projected during coughing or sneezing by infected person. It is also contained in the fluids of infected persons.
- The virus spreads from person to person by contact with contaminated surfaces and hand shaking is a channel of such contact; when you shake someone whose hands have picked up the virus and use the same hand to touch your nose, mouth or eye.
- There is no vaccine or treatment for Covid-19.
- The virus can be prevented by observing personal hygiene as listed above.
You can TRAIN ONLINE at the comfort and safety of your homes.