Welcome to “the standard” in workplace health and safety training in Nigeria!
Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) Training Institute
HSETrain International Limited is a registered oil and gas safety training and consulting services provider, with Registration number RC 1514909 . We are passionate about the occupational health and safety of workers and the environment in the oil and gas and maritime industry.Our courses are of international standard in accordance with the following:
- National Examination Board of Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH), UK
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), USA
- Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), UK
We are Strategic partners to the following accredited ISO and IRCA certification organizations in Nigeria:
- QRO Certification LLP (Click to verify)
- TVE International Certification (Pvt) Ltd ( Click to verify)
We are also accredited by:
- The National Industrial Safety Council of Nigeria (NISCN) | Accreditation No: 10203( Click to verify)
- The Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria (ISPON) | Accreditation No: 7588( Click to verify)
- Nigeria Red Cross Society | Accreditation No: RV0104386 ( Click to verify)
- World Safety Organization(WSO). Accreditation No: 0464 ( Click to verify)
- Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) | International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA)( Click to verify our partners)
Our aim is to help organizations and individuals succeed, by delivering internationally accredited and relevant health, safety and environment (hse), management and professional training and certification services that are recognized by organizations and government agencies in Nigeria and worldwide.
We have a team of the best instructors in the industry with many years of experience. And we take pride in providing quality HSE and oil and gas training and ensure our clients succeed in maintaining a pro-active safety culture in their organizations.
We have a track record of excellence in service delivery and our clients cut across multinational companies, indigenous contractors, government agencies, non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and individuals.
We offer multiple learning opportunities viz classroom training, field inspection, online training for distant students and on-site training for companies. In addition, we offer job search assistance and free career counselling after training.
Furthermore, our professional expertise, technical partnerships, rock-solid reliability and budget-friendly services allow our clients to rest easy, knowing that we will assist them the right way, the first time.