HSE General Certificate is compulsory for anyone who wants to work in the industry.
Training Duration: 3 Days
On completion of this course, students will be certified as safety officers and receive the General HSE certificate of competence.
The course will equip participants with general safety (HSE) knowledge and certify them as HSE competent. HSE certification is compulsory for anyone who desires to work in the oil and gas industry.
Learning OutcomesAt the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify occupational hazards; unsafe acts and unsafe conditions.
- Understand the principles of hse management systems.
- Use & maintain different types of personal protective equipments (PPE).
- Apply the general principles of health safety and environment (hse).
- Time: 10:00am - 3:00pm Daily
- Date: We conduct training every week from January to December (except public holidays).
- Training Schedule: Mondays - Wednesdays (all training centers) | Saturdays (some training centers).
- Principles of health and safety
- Understanding the responsibilities placed on employers and employees
- Hazard identification and control
- The importance of risk assessment as a technique for accident and ill health prevention
- Understanding unsafe acts and unsafe conditions as the main causes of harm to workers(manual handling, hazardous substances, exposure to noise and vibration)
- Understanding the hierarchy of controls to eliminate or reduce hazards to acceptable level
- Understanding the relations between companies and host communities
- Appreciate how workplace equipment and task design affect health and safety
- Contributing to health and safety management system
- Understanding the effects of drug and alcohol abuse in the workplace
- Introduction to occupational health and hygiene
- Appreciate the importance of accident investigation and reporting
- Understanding environmental issues and sustainable development
- Introduction to emergency first aid
- Multiple choice question paper
N30,000 per person.
This covers all materials including course manual, registration, enrollment, daily lunch and refreshments, exams and certification.
We give a discount for corporate or group training. Get in touch with us. Click here for details and a free quote.
- risk assessment,
- fire fighting with use of fire extinguisher,
- Job hazard analysis
- basic first aidSuccessful participants are eligible to request for additional certificate(s) for each of the practical aspects of the course, as an added advantage. Such participants shall pay a token for each additional certificate.
- The National Industrial Safety Council of Nigeria (NISCN); Accreditation No: 10203( Click to verify)
- The Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria (ISPON) | Accreditation No: 7588( Click to verify)
- The Nigeria Red Cross Society; Accreditation No: Rv0104386( Click to verify
We are affiliated to other international organizations, such as:
• QRO Certification LLP (Click to verify)• TVE International Certification (Pvt) Ltd (Click to verify)• Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) | International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA)(Click to verify our affialiates)The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), USA, sets standards for health and safety training but does not issue certificates or accredit training firms. Hence, this course is from Hsetrain Int'l Ltd (RC 1514909) but with OSHA standard for hse training globally.
- Lagos mainland : 1st Floor Pontaville House, 1 Shasha Road, beside De Santos Hotel, Dopemu, Lagos State
- Lagos Island: Suite C191, Behind Providus Bank, Road 2, Ikota Shopping Complex, VGC Lekki, Lagos Island.
- Port Harcourt : 17 Trans-Woji Slaughter Road, beside NNPC Filling Station, Woji, Port Harcourt, Rivers State• Abuja : Suite C14 Nkwegu Plaza, A17 Old Federal Secreteriate Road, Area 3 Junction, Durumi, Abuja FCT.We also have hse training centers in Asaba, Ibadan, Enugu, Awka, and various locations in Nigeria.Training can also be conducted at your company facility and tailored to suit your needs.Get in touch with us for details and a free quote; Click here for corporate or group training
- Find an hse training center nearest to youor
- Take the course online, from any location.
- Get in touch with us for enquiries. Click here. We have a caring and responsive customer service.
- STEP 1: Pay the course fee, by bank deposit or transfer, in favour of HSETRAIN INT'L LTD;UBA bank: 1021451040; orFirst bank: 2934044542
- STEP 2: Call 08055262123 for confirmation of payment or send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- STEP 3: join the general hse training at our training center nearest to you or take the class online.
Get in touch with us for enquiries and get a free quote. Click here for discounted corporate or group training.
It is more than training, we deliver peace of mind!