On completion of this course, students will be certified as safety supervisors and receive the Advance HSE (Level 3) competence certificate. This certifcate allows you to work as a safety supervisor and qualifies you to enrol for HSE Manager’s Course
WHY Advanced Hse Training?
- Identify occupationals hazards; unsafe acts and conditions.
- Understand and enforce safety rules and procedures.
- Encourage and guide workers to follow the health and safety rules and safe work procedures.
- Respond to various emergency situations and reduce incidents to as low as reasonably practicable.
- 3 Days (or 2 weekends) including the certification examination.
- Time: 10:00am - 3:00pm Daily•
- Date: We conduct training every week from January to December.\
- Training Schedule: Wednesdays - Fridays (all training centers) | Saturdays (some training centers).
- Advanced principles of health and safety
- Implementation of health and safety management system
- Understanding HSE statistics and records
- Appreciating the importance of security management
- Risk assessment methodologies
- Understanding safety measures while performing harzadous tasks ( working at height, confined space entry, hot jobs, chemicals)
- Understanding the relations between companies and host communities (CLO responsibilites)
- Appreciate how workplace equipment and task design affect health and safety
- Contributing to health and safety management system
- Journey management and transportation safety
- Accident investigation (root cause analysis)
- Managing occupational health and safety
- Emergency action plan
- Basic fire fighting, prevention and rescue
- Understanding environmental impact and waste management
- Introduction to paediatric first aid and cpr
- Multiple choice question paper
Course Fee NGN30,000 per person.This covers all materials including course manual, registration, enrollment, daily lunch and refreshments, exams and certification.
- first aid and cpr at work,
- risk assessment,
- fire fighting with use of fire extinguisher,
- Job hazard analysis Successful participants are eligible to request for additional certificate(s) for each of the practical aspects of the course, as an added advantage. Such participants shall pay a token for each additional certificate.
- The National Industrial Safety Council of Nigeria (NISCN); Accreditation No: 10203( Click to verify)
- The Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria (ISPON) | Accreditation No: 7588( Click to verify)
- The Nigeria Red Cross Society; Accreditation No: Rv0104386( Click to verify)We are affiliated to other international organizations, such as:
- QRO Certification LLP (Click to verify)
- TVE International Certification (Pvt) Ltd (Click to verify)
- Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) | International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA) (Click to verify our affialiates)
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), USA, sets standards for health and safety training but does not issue certificates or accredit training firms. Hence, this course is from Hsetrain Int'l Ltd (RC 1514909) but with OSHA standard for hse training globally.
- Address for advanced hse training in Lagos mainland : 1st Floor Pontaville House, 1 Shasha Road, beside De Santos Hotel, Dopemu, Lagos State
- Address for advanced hse training in Lagos Island: Suite C191, Behind Providus Bank, Road 2, Ikota Shopping Complex, VGC Lekki, Lagos Island.
- We also offer advanced hse training in Port Harcourt, Abuja, Asaba, Ibadan, Enugu, Awka, various locations in Nigeria.
- Address for advanced hse training in Port Harcourt : 17 Trans-Woji Slaughter Road, beside NNPC Filling Station, Woji, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Address for advanced hse training in Abuja : Suite C14 Nkwegu Plaza, A17 Old Federal Secreteriate Road, Area 3 Junction, Durumi, Abuja FCT.Training can also be conducted at your company facility and tailored to suit your needs.Get in touch with us for details and a free quote; Click here for corporate or group training
- Find an hse training center nearest to you or
- Click here to train online, from any location.
- The course is worth your time and every penny spent!
- • Get in touch with us for enquiries. Click here.
- We have a caring and responsive customer service.
- STEP 1: Pay the course fee, by bank deposit or transfer, in favour of HSETRAIN INT'L LTD;UBA bank: 1021451040; orFirst bank: 2934044542
- STEP 2: Call 08055262123 for confirmation of payment or send proof of payment to email@example.com
- STEP 3: join the advanced hse training at our training center nearest to you or take the class online
Please call Constance: 08055262123
Get in touch with us for enquiries and get a free quote. Click here for discounted corporate or group training.